CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

.:*~Mothers Day~*:.

I had a good mothers day. The kids give me money to get some clothes for the beach, which I needed really bad. We all just hung out inside since it was cold and windy out. Instead of grilling out we decided to order in Pizza Hut, one of my kids favorite meals. My kids are a blessing, I could not even imagine life without them. Our dog Rudy just had to be in the picture, he always wants to be the center of attention.

Later that evening we went to my mom's to spend some time with her and give her gift to her. Even though it was cold, Papaw still took the kids for a ride on his four wheeler. I love you Mom, thanks for all you do. We didn't get to go see Aubrey's mom since she was in the hospital, but we all wish her a Happy Mother's Day and hope she is feeling well.

0 comments: