CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A visit from Donnie

Aubrey's brother Donnie moved to Arizona about 2 years ago and in May he got to come in and stay a week with us. His wife and kids did not get to come in with him, but next time we sure hope they do. We all really miss them alot, and a week is just not long enough when you haven't seen them in 2 years. Maybe next year we will go visit them...





The day he was leaving I realized I had not got a picture of him with the kids. So after I got them ready for school that morning they went and woke him up so I could get a picture. I think he may still have been half asleep.

I thought this picture was just to cute. The dogs actually went and sat down to be in the picture. Rocky got attached to Donnie while he was in. One morning I got up and found Rocky asleep on Donnie's head and Donnie never woke up.

0 comments: