CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy BirthDay Kassie and Hayden

My little babies turned 7 on April 19. There party was at the complex, I ended up having to change plans for there birthday when I was told that Hayden was playing a make up game that day. It worked out really well, after his game we all just headed to the pavilion. I have to thank my best friend Candy for setting everything up so I could watch his game. We went through 8 large pizzas, 4 bags of chips, 48 cupcakes, 48 cokes and 30 capri suns. We are so thankful to have such great family and friends. Thank you all for celebrating there Birthday with us.







~Kassie~

Clay, Blaine, Parker, Hayden.

~Taylor~

Kassie with her new bike. We are still working on taking off the training wheels. Aubrey has took them off, but she has learned how to put them back on.

Just what we wanted....

Hayden on his new ride. He can now ride without the training wheels. I am not sure that I am going to survive, he is a little dare devil and my nerves can't take it. He rides down the hill on the driveway just as fast as he can go, I told him to slow down. He said "Mom I am going to wreck and it will hurt and I will cry but I will get back up and do it again."

Kassie and Keyara

Bryson and Kassie

0 comments: