CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The BIG 30

My twin sister Carrie and I celebrated our Big 30 on February 23. Our husbands had planned a surprise party for us at Cancuns. I am so glad I got to share it with my sister, family and friends, you all are the best. We all hung out at Cancuns for awhile then a few of us headed back to my house for a little Guitar Hero. Turning 30 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I can remember when I was little thinking that 30 was old.HA

Me & my sister Carrie


Me & Candy


My Mom and Dad

The best thing that ever happened to me, my 3 beautiful kids.

GROUP PIC:)

1 comments:

~ Kaybe ~ said...

ha ha i know who you are! looks like u and carrie had a great birthday, i heard a little about it at work! yeah, nathan is an awesome singer and one of our great friends! they are actually playing at rookies (that little place off cedar bluff) next saturday, which is march 21st, and they usually start around 9 or 10 pm. they play there most often, and its not bad its just kinda smoky in there if u can handle that! hope ya'll have a great weekend!