CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting ready for SANTA!!!

My pictures for some reason are not in the order I wanted them in. Here we are getting all ready for Santa. We started out by making our Christmas Cookies. The kids love to decorate the cookies they want to leave Santa. Kassie decided to write Santa another letter and Hayden wanted to leave him a dollar. I guess he was tipping Santa. So that night before bed we sat his plate of cookies and cup of milk by the tree. I had found the cutest plate and cup at Kohl's that said (cookies for SANTA).

Usually Rocky sleeps with us, but for some reason that night he didn't want to go to bed. A few minutes later I could here something in the living room. Well I new then why he didn't want to go to bed. He ate SANTA'S cookies. Thank goodness we made extra.

The kids all ready for bed. Look at how excited Kassie is.



Making cookies for Santa.

0 comments: