CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Rockwood Christmas Parade

The kids had a blast at the parade. It was extremely cold, by the end I could no longer feel my toes. The kids got so much candy, you would have thought it was Halloween. This really gets the kids excited about Christmas. When they get up every morning they will ask, How many days till CHRISTMAS?? I am so excited about this year, I love watching them open their gifts and just seeing their faces just melts my heart.

First Christian Church. My niece Kara and my nephew Landon go to Mother's Day Out there.




Mrs.Robinette's 2nd grade class. The float was very pretty, my camera did not take very good pics for some reason.





1 comments:

Heather Robinette said...

Thanks for getting my float...I actually forgot my camera! I'm also glad that I was on the other side when you took it!!!