CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

~Taylor's 9th Birthday Party~

Every year we always have Taylor's party at the Rockwood Community Center. Taylor loves to swim so it works out perfect. We all had a great time. This is the first year that I have ever made her cake, or I guess you could say cupcakes. But Jessica had give me a recipe for homemade butter cream icing had it is very good. So I decided I was going to make them this year and I thought that they turned pretty cute. I had made a cupcake tier for her cake then bought cupcake holders from the bakery for the rest. I made eighty cupcakes that day. Back to the party, it wouldn't have been one if Jeremy Hicks didn't push someone in. Jessica and I was the lucky girls this year that got it. After singing to Taylor, the kids decided to get into a food fight. There was pizza, chips, and cupcakes everywhere and on everyone. I guess you could say it turned to be a pretty exciting party.


Aubrey had to smash a cupcake in Taylor's face:)

Now you see who started the food fight.

I can't believe that my little girl is nine. She is growing up so fast.






















Sorry for all the pics, you can never have to many.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terri! This is Ashley Jackson (Rondel's daughter). Somehow I found you on here. My blogspot is http://fromourjacksonhometoyours.blogspot.com so check it out!! I can't believe your daughter is 9! I remember when you were pregnant!!! Best wishes to your family!

Casey said...

It looks like her party was a hit! You did a great job with the cupcake cake...it is so cute!! And you're right, you can never have too many pictures!!