CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

10th Anniversary Weekend!

Aubrey and I along with Todd and Jessica we spent the weekend in Pigeon Forge. We all got married on the same day an hour apart, so it was really fun spending the weekend with them. Aubrey and Todd suprised Jessica and I , they took us and we renewed our vows. It was so sweet of them. We were really suprised!!!!

Jessica and I after a long day and a good meal cooked by the men. We piled on the couch to watch a movie.

Aubrey and I ready to go renew our vows. Doesn't he look excited?

We went out to eat after we renewed our vows.

Aubrey and I are so tired and ready to get home and see the kids. We have missed them so much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it's funny how you don't realize how quickly time passes us by until you sit back and think about it.Who would have ever dreamed that we would all be where we are at today.You have a beautiful family and seem to be so happy.You are such a beautiful person inside and out.I am so thankful to be able to call you my friend.I hope that we will be seeing much more of each other.You don't realize how important friendship is until you start realizing that they are so hard to find.